We’re excited to partner on Albert Invent’s $7.5M Seed round!
You’d be surprised how much pen-and-paper is still used in chemical R&D labs nowadays.
The current state of the market involves:
– Low levels of digitization (Excel + paper notebooks)
– Unintegrated tools and machines
– Experiment data loss, leading to repeat experimentation
– No ability to search and share cross-functionally
Albert, which lets R&D teams track chemistry data
– Co-founders Nick Talken and Ken Kisner have roots in Henkel, a giant in the chemicals industry, which they joined after it acquired their 3D photopolymers manufacturing startup, Molecule, in 2019. Ken grew up in a paint factory and, as he put it to us, has “paint running through his veins”
– Albert’s product is now used by multibillion dollar corporations across multiple regions
Ken grew up in a paint factory and, as he put it to us, has “paint running through his veins”